about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Recap

I have to say that I have not had the strength nor time to sit down and write a post after a weekend full of fun. Our fourth of July weekend we were on the constant go so it is nice to just sit down and do absolutely nothing.
Friday night we went out on the boat and had dinner with some friends. Saturday I woke up early to run then go get my nails done with Chelsey before we headed over to the 50th birthday party. The party was an absolute blast. Live band, drinks, friends, butt quarters (it was hilarious), corn hole, rolling ritas, a whole pig to eat, and lots of dancing is the best I can describe it.
Sunday we got up and met some friends at the beach to enjoy the sun and ended with a cook out at Allie and Brandon's.
Monday we got up and headed out onto the boat with 5 of our friends and spent the entire day just floating on the river, tubing, and enjoying the sun. We ended the night watching fireworks on the water. Lots of fun times but I have to say I was completely exhausted after all of it.

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday and tonight we celebrated it. So Happy Birthday Dad I love you!! For the next week and half I am going to be hitting the gym and eating healthy as we prepare for our cruise next weekend. Jeff and I are going to compete against each other and see who can loose 5 pounds in the next 8 days. Fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity