about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

USA!

We are two days away from heading out on vacation which means my list of things to do is about a mile long. Hubs thinks since he is working and I'm not means just keep tacking on what he would like me to do before he heads out the door for work.

So in between doing laundry, getting booze for the cruise, running to the grocery store, picking up dry cleaning, mall to find Jeff a tie for the captains dinner, and getting my nails done, you will find me in front of the TV at 11:30!
I have to admit I do not really like soccer (sorry to those who that offends) but it's slightly boring until about the last 5 minutes, but Jeff and I have been watching the women's USA team and I have totally enjoyed it. Especially last weeks game that went into penalty kicks which was exciting and nerve racking. GO USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity