about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hoosier Mama Cruise 2011

Ok so if you have been reading my blog you will remember my posts in the spring time about my ladies flag football team called the Hoosier Mamas. My husband and another guy were the coaches and we won the championship. So went on a cruise to celebrate our winning season. Here are some pictures from our trip this past weekend. We had a lot of fun and sure ate and drank a whole bunch. I have got to get back to my dieting after that weekend. We went to Nassau and Coco Cay Bahamas. Lots of good memories. I have not stopped sleeping since yesterday morning at 10 am until today at 11 am with the exception of waking up to eat.

Before we boarded the cruise we went to this restaurant to have some drinks and appetizers. Here are boys who came with us. The two big boys on the left, one being my husband and the other who use to be his football coach in high school but now they are great friends are our coaches!










Jeff became friends with every cab driver.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity