about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back!

We got back from our cruise today and I just woke up from my first nap and I will probably be heading back to the couch to sleep some more. We had lots of fun with our friends, but just not a lot of sleep. I will post all about our cruise when I get sometime.
If you noticed my design is different with a different name. Jeff and I aren't really newlyweds anymore so the Adventures of a newlywed really didn't fit this blog anymore. I came up with Olive Juice purely by a friends photographer is named this and I fell in love with it, so yes I did not come up with it on my own. Mouth olive juice to your husband or kids and see what they think you said and that will explain it all! (they should think you said I love you)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am off to sleep some more, and doing laundry only to pack again because we head to the keys on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity