about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Deal of the Day

We have a great, fun, long and exhausting weekend. I am about to call it a night and go to bed. I will recap and post some pictures of the wedding festivities and fun when I get some down time. Today I went to lunch with two of my friends and thought since I am already at the town center I should stop into Ballard Designs to see what they have because Jeff and I are looking for some bedroom furniture which nothing is just catching my eye yet. So I was walking around and spotted this chair (not this fabric it is more of a darker grayish khakis color) I wish i could have it every time I get their magazine but can't reason with Jeff to buy it for its normal cost because we don't really need it. But when I saw it I saw a sale sign on it and figured it wasn't anything special prolly like 50 bucks off and then when I looked at the price tag and I about had a heart attack. I called Jeff told him about it sent him the picture and got the go ahead. It was 50% off. There was no way I could walk past without purchasing it. So we are lovely new owner of a chair. I told Jeff it will look great in our new house and he said what new house we don't have one I said well one day just thinking ahead! I couldn't fit in my car, so Jeff has to go pick it up after work tomorrow. I am thrilled, now if only I could get this lucky with some bedroom furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity