about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, October 31, 2011

FL/GA 2011

Happy Halloween. I am exhausted from all the festivities and sugar high kids in my classroom today. That I have all the lights off in my house and I'm trying to be really quiet when my door bell rings! I heard a kid through the window say I know they are home I see the TV on. I'm like oh boy but I just do not feel up to it, I'm horrible I know.

We had a great weekend with friends and family for FL/GA this past weekend. It always happens to fall on my sister's birthday which is nice as my uncle, aunt, cousins all come up for the occasion as they are huge Florida fans and my family are Georgia fans.
But this birthday is a little more special than others because we finally could let the cat out of the bag that my sister is PREGNANT! You would think I am the one pregnant I am beyond thrilled but she has been trying for a while and it has finally happened. She is like 3 1/2 months pregnant and it will be the first baby in our family so we are thrilled. I didn't even get her a present I got the baby his/her car seat. I told her the presents for her are long gone it's all about the kid. Here is a picture of her. She is so tiny she is going to be all belly.


We all went out to dinner for her birthday Friday and then on Saturday we had some of our friends over and just watched football all day had oysters,tons of food and just hung out. It was a great day because the UGA won!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity