about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Go wake!

How about them deacons! Jeff and I were so excited on Saturday for wake to beat fsu! It looks like they are going to have a great season. We are in the process of trying to find tickets for the notre dame game coming up in November and we will be making the road trip up there which I am excited to go back since we have so many years and memories spent there. We actually will be able to meet up with some of our close friends from wake so hopefully that all works out. I have been busy doing report cards this week because this weekend is Chelsey and Richards wedding that we are both in. I will try to remember to take some pictures as it's always fun when we get all of our friends together. I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity