about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Newman Wedding

I finally finished all report cards, had parent/teacher conferences and have a little bit of time to sit down and re-cap our friends wedding from this past weekend. We had a great time with all of our close friends. It was kind of nice because three out of the six bridesmaids were either married or engaged to three of the groomsmen. We have a close group of friends and it just so happens all of us girls were friends and we married a group of boys that were friends.

But here are some pictures that I have to tell you I stole from friends on FB and there are few sneak peaks from their photographer. I will have to post some more when she gets her professional pictures back. These pictures start from Friday at the rehearsal to the wedding and end with us taking a limo out to the bars. It was weekend full of fun and laughter and we are so happy for Chelsey and Richard. Jeff and I were honored to both be apart of it.












Yes this is my husband on the floor dancing. They get out of control when shout comes on at a wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity