about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Cupcakes vs Wedding Cake

So one of my readers mentioned something about preferring cupcakes than cakes
This has become common in weddings. Lots of brides want cupcakes instead of a huge wedding cake. Ironically enough my friend who is getting married in May is doing this. It is a great alternative to cakes if you aren't a huge cake fan. There are plenty of cute ways to do this. You could do a whole dessert bar and have different things to choose from and have cupcakes on all different heights and sizes of cake stands. You could get a cupcake tower and have it match your wedding theme. Here are a few pictures to look at- all super cute ways to do cupcakes. It also is way easier to serve one per guest.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity