about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not enough hours in a day!




This is how I slightly am feeling right now. There are not enough hours in a day to get everything I need to get done espeically when I worked 10 hours today! I went to my moms tonight after dinner and went through all the goodies I collected over planning my wedding. Its ridiculous how much I have. I am going to start an inventory for my business one day because I am only accumulating more and more stuff. Only problem left is where to put it all i have no storage so my moms upstairs bonus room is good for now.

But I am off to finish some last minute projects. I got my favors in the mail for the wedding and they turned out super pretty. I would really pleased with them. Then Im going to get some rest after spending my entire day with four and five year olds it was tiring. Tomorrow and Saturday are completely swamped with things to do. My list is never ending and I keep processing what needs to be done in my head. So I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be back Sunday with some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity