about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day



Happy Earth Day everyone! I'm sure everyone is watching the draft just like my crazed husband who had to go up to a local bar to watch it with all his guy friends. I said see yah later I'm going home to watch Real Housewives.

I am so ready for the weekend to be here. tomorrow Jeff and I have have dinner reservations at Ruth Chris a yummy steakhouse due to my loving brother! So we are both excited for that. We've only been a couple times for our high school proms, anniversaries, valentines days and tomorrow we get to go just for a date night.
Then we will probably be spending our Saturday on the beach. its suppose to be beautiful weather and jeff loves to fish.
So I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity