about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We did in celebrating Jeff's birthday and Easter. We spent it out at the beach and hanging out with friends and family.

Our after the wedding session went great. She took so many pictures so we are excited to see how some of them turned out. We also picked out what we wanted for our album like the leather and canvas and all the different options. There were tons! So our photographer is going to start designing the whole thing.

we also got some good news that made my day, but you will have to wait to hear about it.

So hope everyone has a great day, i think i am going to enjoy the sun on my Spring Break. I also have my friends shower in two weeks and have lots of little crafts i need to get done this week as I will have no time next week. yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity