about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bedside Tables

I am in dire need of night stands in our bedroom. We have a bunch of mismatched furniture combined from both of our college years because I don't want to buy anything until we get a house of our own. But it is driving me absolutely crazy not having a night stand next to the bed with a clock, lamp, and a place I can charge my phone instead of rolling over and reaching to the ground when my alarm goes off in the morning.

I am on the hunt whether Jeff likes it or not. I do not want a bedroom set that all matches each other when I buy one anyways, so I am going to buy us some bedside tables I can bring with us when we buy a house.

This is the front runner for lamps to go on either size of our bed. They will go perfectly with our serena and lily headboard.


I have my eye on a few different styles of night stands so we will see what I can come up with over the next month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity