about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Party

My sister and I decided to start a tradition and have an annual Christmas party. Since we are just renting a house from my parents, which would not be big enough to house a party we decided to have it at my sisters house this year. We thought what better day than to have it Christmas Night. After opening presents and maybe family Christmas Dinner friends are always looking for something to do and when everyone is in town for the holidays we thought what a better way than to spend it together.

We sent out the invites which I got designed by a great girl off of etsy! I am obsessed with reindeers this season, which I have passed on to the kids in my class because we are constantly making reindeer arts and crafts. We are making a super cute one on Thursday out of stockings and a hanger I will have to post pictures once the kids make it at our class Christmas party.

here is our invites..

1 comment:

  1. Just got the invite yesterday!! They are TOO cute! We are leaving Jax Christmas noon time so we won't be able to make it! But we can celebrate in Savannah!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity