about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap

I forgot to post about Thanksgiving. My sister and I made the Pumpkin Cheesecake together and it took both of us to get this baby done. Who knew how many steps are involved when making a cheesecake. But believe it or not it turned out delicious with ZERO cracks in it. I was super pleased. I set up the dessert spread with Apple Pie, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Turtle brownies and chocolate chip cookies. We were all so stuffed for dinner that we really did not eat to much dessert.

But here are the only pics I took..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity