about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas Break means me sleeping in to 930 or 10 which is glorious. I have got all of my Christmas shopping completely done except for one thing which I will be going to get today.
My brother is flying in today from Oklahoma to spend Christmas with us so that is exciting. It is crazy Christmas is almost here and Jeff and I have been married for almost a year. Time sure has flown.

I have started looking into places for our little Savannah New Years Eve trip. If anyone has any recommendations on places to eat or places to go I would appreciate it. I have only been once and I loved it, so Im excited to take Jeff for his first time.
We have already booked our hotels and one night dinner reservations at Vics on the River, which I have been too and was delicious. Everything else is sort of up in the air.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. I am off to go finishing up my shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity