about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. We are so blessed to be able to spend our first Christmas as a married couple with our family and friends. It was nothing short of amazing.

Starting on Thursday Jeff and I went down to St. Augustine for the Night of the Lights to meet up with his mom and Aunt who was in town from Washington D.C. It was so pretty down there, we had dinner and then walked around for a little bit.




Friday was Christmas Eve and we went to Christmas Eve church with my family then out to dinner.
here is Jeff and I at my parents house ready to play some games

I am still a child when it comes to Christmas. I get so excited to open up presents. I knew what I was going to get from Jeff this year because I told him I really want Tory Burch flats or wedges. We were only suppose to do stockings this year because neither of us really needed anything. We woke up early and did our stockings then he said one more present which I knew was my Tory Burch shoes. I opened up the Tory Burch box and inside were a pair of my shoes from my closet. I said, "where are my Tory shoes?" He told me to keep looking in the box and I found this at the bottom of the box wrapped up



The David Yurman ring I have been wanting. I was super surprised and was not expecting it. I was so excited and this is the first time I think Jeff has ever tricked me with a present. It is beautiful.

We then got in the car to head to my moms house to open up presents. We got so much great stuff from my parents. Including our wedding album, which has taken so much time and effort from my amazing photographer. I took a couple pictures of it to share.

I love the leather wrapped around the back of the album.







Speaking of surprises my mom was surprised by my dad with this beauty...



Saturday night we had a joint Christmas party with my sister and her husband at her house. I took down all of my Christmas decorations from our house and brought them over to my sisters house to decorate. We have the greatest friends and were happy to spend the night and celebrate with all the people we love the most. Here are a few pictures from the night.







All in all it is crazy another Christmas Season has come and gone. I have one more week of vacation before I go back to work, so I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity