about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

30 before 30

So my birthday is coming up in two months and I am turning the big 25. To a lot of you that is not old but what I see is I am five years away from being 30. For some reason I dread turning 30 I don't know why because I don't think other people are old when they are 30 but I guess its just more of a personal thing. Anyways Jeff and I thought it would be a good idea for us to set some goals or some things we want to do before we both turn 30 in 5 years. Now a lot of the things that came up were traveling and obviously we will not be able to accomplish all of them before we are 30 due to time and money constraints but our goal is to get as many of the things as we can checked off the list! The ones left over we can try to do at some point in our lives. But it is a good visual for both of us. Now I am sharing this with you and really my friends and family so then Jeff and I will stick to it. A lot of times I say things but really don't ever get to it. So here it is..
1. Buy a House (Accomplished and have been living In our house for 2 months now happy as ever).
 2. Get pregnant at some point
 3.Visit Napa Valley and go to all the vineyards (think this would be a great girls trip)
 4. Zip Lining in Costa Rica
 5. Get a nice camera/video camera and take more pictures
 6. Go to Ellen Show
 7. Visit Italy and parts of Europe (this will be a difficult one because Jeff has no desire to go)
 8. Run Disney Half Marathon (maybe walk some too)
 9. Give a family in need Christmas
 10. Start party planning on the side
 11. Spend Christmas in NYC (jeff has never been)
 12. Attend a bible study regularly
 13. become a better cook/take a cooking class
 14. work out 3-5 times a week
15. throw Jeff a big birthday party
 16. Host a formal dinner party at our house with a chef
 17. Learn how to play golf so I can play with jeff
18. Start a supper club with friends and family
 19. Become a better listener and less stubborn
20. Read more books
21. Go to a road football trip every year (obviously Jeff's input)
22. Loose 10-15 more pounds
 23. learn how to make homemade meatballs like my Bumpa and Jeff's Pop Pop
24. Still be teaching
25. Take salsa dancing class
 26. start up volleyball program at my school
27. Finish Decorating our house
28. Have an annual girls weekend trip
 29. Build a pergola in my backyard
30. Have a big 30th birthday party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity