about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Tropical Storm Debby

This little storm came with some heavy rains and winds yesterday! I think the meteorologists make it seem much worse than it actually is but my fingers are crossed it takes the rain and bad weather with it and moves on quickly! Hubs and I are having a little mini vacay this weekend with just the two of us. I love having company and friends around us on vacations makes for a more entertaining vacation, but Jeff and I need one just with the two of us with nothing planned out and don't have to be anywhere at a certain time relaxing vacation. Jeff's work has been crazy and well I can't say I have been busy but more along of the lines of boredom.  We are going just an hour away to Hammock Beach Resort. We have been there before with my parents and loved it. They have great food, an awesome pool with a slide and lazy river, and its right on the beach so hopefully the weather cooperates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity