about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday!

Jeff and I had a fun filled weekend and I finally recovered from my lack of sleep today! It is our friend Leslie's birthday today, but we celebrated it on Saturday. So a few girls went out to the beach just to relax in the sun and then we celebrated all night long into the wee hours of the night. This is extremely not the norm for Jeff and I to stay out like our good old college days, so man did I sleep at least half of the day on Sunday and still was exhausted. But we had a lot of fun and I hope you have a wonderful birthday Les!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity