about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime!!



It if officially Summer for me! woo hoo! I have to admit it was hard to say bye to my kids yesterday. It was my first year of teaching with my own class, so the kids made me this cute scrapbook with pictures and they each decorated a page with a poem, or pictures etc. My room mom wrote this poem...



I had a great year but I am definitely super excited that summer is here. I am going to enjoy sleeping in, laying out, working out and hanging with friends. My sister and I are flying out to see my brother in three weeks which is the start of a couple trips for me, so I have set a goal to loose some weight by then so I will be working out non stop and I am giving up drinking for the next three weeks as that tends to be a huge issue for me on the weekends.

I am off to 8th grade graduation at our school! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity