about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Something's Gotta Give

Men should not be allowed to go the grocery store! I was not feeling to great tonight, so I had Jeff run up to the store to get me some water as I drank the rest of our bottled water. One thing on his list you would think he would be able to handle it. He comes home with countless bottles of gatorade and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. There is a reason I do not have chips, ice creams, cookies or any other deliciousness in my house as I have 0 self control. Note to self never ask Jeff to go run an errand for me!

There are so many houses in movies/tv shows that I just fall in love with like Father of the Bride, Mr and Mrs. Smith, The Notebook, Proposal, Secretariat, The Parent Trap, Brother & Sisters, Gilmore Girls and many many more.

I have to say one house that I just absolutely love so many things about is from the moving Somethings Gotta Give. Erica's bedroom with the bay windows where her desk is probably one of my favorite things, but check out some of these photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity