about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oklahoma Recap

It's sad to admit, but we did not take one picture while we were out in Oklahoma. My sister and I both forgot our cameras and my brother did not have one!

Thursday we arrived and my brother took us to a great restaurant called The Ranch, it is very similar to Ruth's Chris if your familiar with that. It was absolutely delicious! Then we went to a local bar to watch a concert, Stoney Larue. My brother really likes them. It was so interesting as hot as it was out in Oklahoma this place did not have any air condition barely. We stood in front of the fan the entire night, but had a good time.

Friday we woke up and went to this BBQ place called Leo's by the look of the outside of the building it looked pretty scary, but my brother reassured me as this was on the show Diners Drive Ins and Dives on the food network channel. They had an interesting assortment of food and I am not much to venture out like my sister does, so I just had a beef brisket sandwich which was great. Every meal was served with some sort of cake with strawberries on top which was out of this world.
I told my brother since I was out in Oklahoma that I wanted to get some authentic boots. I do have some boots at home but they are from target and aren't the real deal. So off to the store we went and it was amazing the rows and rows of boots they had in all different designs and colors. I should have took a picture of that because down in Jacksonville we don't have to many places like that other than Western World, but it didn't even compare. But my sister and I both found some boots and I love them!


Saturday my brother and his girlfriend had a party at their house for my sister and I. We got to meet 30 or 40 of their friends and co workers so it was nice. We just hung by the pool and enjoyed delicious food. We had a great time in Oklahoma. It was a lot more than I expected and it was great to see my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity