about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What to do?

Upside of being a teacher you get summer off, downside of being a teacher is you get the summer off! I have so much free time and I get bored pretty quickly. There are only so many times one person can work out a day. So what I do best is go shopping, which my husband wants to strangle me when I do.

I have got all sorts of goods for my friends couple shower online. Here is a little part of one things I really looking forward to getting that I just love. I will post pictures after the shower of it as it's going to be pretty awesome.



I also picked up a new bathing suit and cover up for our cruise on Victoria Secret's website today as everything is on sale.



I am ready for some of our vacations to get here! Next week I am off to see my brother and then we are on the go constantly after that, so I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity