about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Skinny Girl Margarita



I love me some margaritas, but when I started weight watchers a couple months back i realized that margaritas were no longer going to be apart of my life as they are 9 points. That is close to half of my day worth of points on one drink. I love watching Bethenny's shows so i heard of skinny girl margaritas and figured it would be something I would like, but never have gone out and bought it. Well I did and I think its absolutely delicious and get this for 8 oz it is only 2 points! I think I am in love!!

Great drink for the summertime!!

1 comment:

  1. i love it too!

    i also heard it's really good if you add a little splenda but i haven't tried that yet!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity