about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oklahoma Bound

Hubs and I had a great little day together. Jeff took a half day off from work because I am heading out of town for the weekend with my sister to visit our brother in Oklahoma. He moved out there last year as he got a job with the oil industry. He seems to have quite a few fun things planned for us to do this weekend so we are excited. So Jeff and I went to the town center for some lunch and looking around and then we went to watch Hangover 2. I have to say that I was not that impressed with the movie. Yes, there definitely are some funny parts but it wasn't anything special to me. We then stopped by home depot to pick up some goodies for Jeff.

I am so proud of my husband. He kicks butt at work and works so hard and it has paid off! He got a bonus today for selling so much so I am super proud of him. He called me to tell me this first and I was super excited and then said hey let's by Jaguar season tickets. It's nice since Jeff does work for the company that bought naming rights to the stadium they get a small discount. We were debating it but I was sort of up in the air as I am not sure I will be making it to all the games,but I said what the heck since I know Jeff is such a die hard fan (not sure why since we never win, but he would kill me if he knew i wrote that) and I admit I tend to have fun tailgating and eating stadium hot dogs! So our Sundays during the fall will be fun of tailgates and football.



I hope everyone has a great weekend! Off to Oklahoma I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity