about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Month!!



I can't really not believe we are one month away from the wedding. I feel like I have soo much to do and so little time. I am so excited and ready for it to be here but feel like I need to get on top of some things! Jeff comes home tomorrow from his bachelor party. Since they went on a cruise I have not been able to talk to him and I'm going crazy. So I can't wait to see him tomorrow and we are both going to meet with my wedding planner and do a walk through at the reception venue. So lots going on especially with Christmas next week its going to go by in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity