about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bachelorette Party

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been super busy and for the past four days been on my bachelorette cruise. We had lots of fun but I have just been recovering. So I will get back in the swing of things shortly. here are a few pictures from the bachelorette party.

As for wedding stuff we are only 25 days away! eeeekk. I have so much to and will be super busy. I ordered my seating chart last night and finalized all that. So i will be stressed out I believe until the day is actually here. Jeff and I are hoping for weather like todays in the low 60s and sunny it was perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity