about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Look

So many people tried to talk me out of doing a first look with jeff and getting our pictures done prior to the ceremony but yet every photographer would try to talk you into it. I think you can get so many more awesome pictures and share such a special moment with your fiance which you can't when you are walking down the aisle. Here are a few pictures that justifies why I am doing it. I am looking forward to this moment between Jeff and I and our photographer all by ourselves.





1 comment:

  1. We are doing this too, and I'm SO GLAD! I love these pictures. The second one almost makes me cry :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity