about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Programs Arrived!

Getting the mail is my favorite thing to do!. I received my programs for the wedding. They turned out so awesome they are perfect! I also ordered a desk calendar for 2010 I showed you a couple of my favorite months in a previous post. I highly recommend ordering one.

Here it is on my desk with one of my favorite month design, February! I'm ready for 2010 so I can actually use it!



One of my bridesmaid and closest friends Lauren is throwing Jeff and I a couples shower that we are very excited about in January. Look how cute the shower invitation was

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity