about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas' the Night Before Christmas



I just love this time of year. I love all the parties and christmas eve church and being with friends and family. I am more excited jeff gets to spend christmas morning with me this year for the first time since we always normally split up and do our own family things but it will be the beginning of splitting time! Jeff and I are both like little kids when it comes to christmas we already have been snooping under the christmas tree and looking at our presents and still have no idea what they are!
We are off to Christmas Eve Church, then out to a nice family dinner. THen we all come back to my parents house open our one christmas eve gift (which our pajamas) then we play a new game every year and drink lots of wine and have a good time.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity