about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend is Here

Oh its getting so close to Christmas which means the wedding is right around the corner! I ordered all my paper things except my menu cards. I'm trying to find someone who can print an 8 inch round circle menu card. My girl could only do a 6 inch and I am not to big of a fan of how that size looks on the charger. So hopefully I can find someone shortly.
We almost have our seating charts finalized maybe a few changes but then I can get my seating chart sent out and made.

Jeff's football buddies from up north are coming down today and they are heading off on their bachelor party cruise tomorrow! So while Jeff is gone for four days I am getting my hair and make up trial done. I have to meet with my wedding planner at the Reception venue to go over some things so I will be quite the busy girl. Then we go on my bachelorette party cruise next Friday. So it will be exciting to get away and not worry about this wedding for a couple days. I have just been so busy I have been on the phone and computer non stop ordering things or setting up appointments. Hope everyone has a great Weekend.

my obsession with babys breath. love this picture




i thought this picture was just too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity