about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

44 Days!

Well we only have 44 days meaning we are six weeks out on Saturday. I am starting to slowly get all the RSVPS who are late. So hopefully by middle of next week with a few phone calls we will have a set locked in number for the wedding. Then I can do seating arrangements and get my seating chart made. I am having the hardest time finding a design I like for the seating chart so we will see what I come up with.
I got the proof for my Bridesmaid luncheon invitations today on my e-mail and they look awesome if I may say so myself Mary Ellen is so great.
I booked a place for my hair even though I'm still not sure how I'm going to wear it, so things are coming along.

More excitingly Jeff COMES HOME TOMORROW! the day has finally come. I have been waiting for this day for 4 1/2 years and he is moving home. I probably will not be able to sleep tonight or work all day tomorrow because I will be thinking about if he is here yet or not. I am so excited if you can't tell. But other than that when he gets home he has lots of decisions to make and I need him to get some wedding stuff done. So the ball will start rolling and we will get lots of checks once he is here.

Saw this wedding and just loved it. Check it out done by none other but Vue Photography





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity