about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Couples Shower

one of my closest friends and bridesmaid threw Jeff and I our couples shower this past Saturday. She went above and beyond and it was so nice. Everyone has a great time with food and booze and we sang karaoke until so late at night. Ive attached lots of pictures from the night because it was hard to choose. We played a butt grabbing game to see if I could find Jeff's out of all the boys and if Jeff could find mine out of all the girls. He actually did pick mine out and I picked his high school football coach's butt, it was close enough. We can't thank lauren enough for all she did we are so blessed to have such great friends and family!


















My brother, sister and I

This is Jeff grabbing his mom's butt and she is just mortified by it! haha so funny





Jeff and I our both of our parents who are just so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity