about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

a few pictures

i stole some pictures off my friends facebook just to post some so you can see the room, I just picked random pictures where you can see the centerpieces and the look of the room in the background so you may have to excuse the actual focal point of the picture. ha I will post more of the wedding and talk about the vendors and so forth later on.











ha at the photo booth with my wake girls (pretty much our slogan for the past 5 years)


i like this picture because you can sort of see all the downtown lights through the windows which is the whole reason i picked this place for the views they are awesome at night!










jeff's dad and i dancing, (one of the highlights of my night soo funny)





one of my favorite things was the tulle skirt my florist made for my cake table with babys breath going around the top. it looks awesome





this picture you can sort of the see the flowers in the chandeliers and the centerpieces




on the trolly off to the church

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity