about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh the weather outside

I have been checking the weather forecast on a daily basis and it does not look like the rain is going anywhere. It still is 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms. Ah! The only reason I really care about the weather is i picked this venue for the views and if its raining the views wont be that great, but what can i do!

Jeff and I have to go down to the University Club today to do a final walk through with our wedding planner and the coordinator of the club to go through every detail throughout the space. We are planning to not be able to take pictures outside so Jeff and i are going to walk over to the hotel and look around for a good spot for us to do our "First Look" of each other and some other places we could possibly take pictures with our bridal party.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity