about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Real Wedding Tuesday

Jeff and I went and met with our planner and the coordinator at the club and finalized all the details. We are really excited now that everything is set and we will be making no more changes to anything. i think its going to work out great. if only the rain could stop by night time. The weather says scattered thunderstorms during the day and showers at night so hopefully it will move through quickly! fingers crossed if not oh well!

I can't believe this is my last Real Wedding Tuesday before I am a married woman! I found a colorful wedding shot by Vue Photography. I love the chandeliers hanging outside in the tress, great touch!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity