about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Newlywed Life

Sorry I haven't blogged lately. I started working on Monday and have been super busy getting the classroom in order for how I like it. But the kids are so awesome and I love it! We have enjoyed being newlyweds we finally can stay in the same place and just be alone with the two of us at our own house. Its been so nice. Now we have come to the decision we want a little puppy to add to our new little family. So we have been searching like crazy for the right dog. Jeff wants an english bulldog and I want a teacup yorkie. So we will see what we end up with.



i have been spending hours on the computer searching breeders and so forth while the house is a mess full of wedding presents that still need to be put away, but we can't complain we are blessed with all of our family and friends and we had the best tine at the wedding. We talk about it nightly about all the fond memories and we just want to do it all over again. We are just waiting for our pictures to be done anxiously.

I am super excited as I want to eventually own my own wedding coordinating business as everyone knows. I just am in love with everything about weddings. My wedding planner was so awesome and she asked me to join on her team to help her out with upcoming weddings to get my feet wet before I start my own business. So I can't wait to start doing that. I'm sure I will have lots of stories from doing that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am so happy its friday. We are heading to gainesville in the morning for a golf fundraiser my cousin is doing to raise money for her to go to Thailand to do stuff for med school. Then jeff and i are going to head up to Lake City to see his parents and their new puppy they got. So we will be super busy. have a good one! I'll get back in the groove of blogging once I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity