about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Linens and Head Table

Our head table was a little different that the other tables. We had a square table with a different linen. I chose a platinum color. I wanted a centerpiece a little different than the others, so we chose to use silver branches lots of flowers with crystals hanging with hanging candles and lots of babys breath (which is just my favorite thing) I think it turned out so great. I loved the contrast for mine and jeffs table again all the other ones.

The other linens were one of my other favorite things. I thought they were so beautiful to add some texture and pattern to the room. here are two pictures from my florist so they were taken prior to the candles or anything with lit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity