about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Making a House a Home!

Now that all the chaos and time consuming of planning a wedding is over.. my brain immediately moves to the next thing. Decorating a house, getting everything in order which is pretty much impossible for us to do right now. We have no idea where we are going to be in 3 or 4 months. We could be in Jacksonville, North Carolina, or possibly any other state. Jeff is exploring all of his options starting with football as well as interviewing for some jobs. So to me that is why would i buy furniture and start to decorate the house we are in now if we could be possibly pick up in move in a couple months. but that does not stop me from doing a little research and dreaming for the time being. I am dying to buy our headboard. I want white tufted linen headboard with a nail trim. They are soo beautiful but jeff keeps telling me to wait. but here are some of my pictures going in my picture file for decorating my house one day! hopefully in the near future










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity