about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

100 Days!!!


Well we are 100 days out from the wedding, so exciting but slightly makes me nervous! But I stuffed all the invitations yesterday and sent them today. I had a melt down at the post office yesterday because the stamps are soo ugly. The wedding stamps they have are two gold rings well that would have completely clashed with my silver calligraphy so I just went with normal stamps and got over it. So then i bring all the invitations today to the post office and asked him if he could process it a different way so there isn't a huge stamp how they normally do on my pretty invitations and he yelled at me and said no I was like thank you so much for your help. But i just got over it and said whatever I dont care they are out of my hands. So I am excited for people to start getting them.

Well my mom is coming along on the road trip with me this weekend. We are stopping in Charlotte tomorrow to find her a dress for the wedding because Jacksonville does not have anything to offer than we both like. Then we are heading to winston to see Jeff for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity