about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Black and Gold

>
its pretty sad over the past five years i shop for clothing according to wakes colors. thankfully the colors are black and gold but look at this cute black and gold dress i came across at anthropologie. Too bad i dont think I will be able to pull off dresses anymore in North Carolina due to the weather getting colder and colder and I need to stop buying gold items as it doesnt really look good on me and jeff only has a few games left. But how cute is this.





Also there is a guy at wake that takes constant pictures of all the guys games and i came across a cute one of Jeff and Trey (#67) running off the field. this is jeffs roommate and one of his groomsmen as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity