about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Sister

Happy Birthday Jamie! Its my sister birthday today! I hope she has a great day and we are going out to dinner to celebrate with some of her friends tonight!

This picture is my sister on the left, me and then my brother.





I have been super busy lately! This past weekend wore me out so I've just been emotionally and physically exhausted. But I am off to Wake again tomorrow morning to spend some time with jeff that is much needed. He is having a difficult time coping with his grandfather's passing. So hopefully we have a great weekend pertaining to football we need a big win, but we are also playing Miami who is awesome, so fingers crossed. I will be back Monday in time to meet with my wedding planner hopefully I'm on track with everything. 80 days till the wedding!
Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity