about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to Reality

Well I had a great weekend especially since we won on Saturday. The game got a little too close for my liking but the result was in our favor. It was Jeff's moms birthday so his aunt made a sign that said 64 your mom is 50 and she got on the big screen. I was dying she never gets on there and when she made that sign she did. His mom was not thrilled about it. But other than that we really just had a low key weekend. I never remember to take pictures so I took these from one of the girlfriends who is a huge picture taker. This week my goal is to get the master bedroom painted for Jeff and I, so we will see how that goes.

This is us girls tailgating before the game.



We took Lauren to the Quad at Wake. After they win a game the students toliet paper the quad. In the past it has been really cool to see, but you can see in the background of the next two pictures it was a pretty lame job on the toliet papering.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity