about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Off to Death Valley

Well like usual we are back on the road this weekend. We are off to Clemson. this time my mom and dad are coming with me. I am excited for my dad to come this is his first game of Jeff's last season. So it will be lots of fun. We are meeting Jeff's parents up there as well. Clemson has such an amazing stadium it definitely is an experience in of itself. Only thing I hate about away games is the time we gets to see Jeff is very minimal slim to none, only like 10 minutes after the game so thats no fun.



Liz from Ellas Paper, who has been doing all my paper goods for the wedding sent me an email which i always get excited to see what proof she has for me. At the wedding we are going to have an advice and wishes board out in the foyer. It will be a french bulletin board looking thing on a table and there will be little cards so people can write us advice for marriage or well wishes. She made a sign that says " Advice and Wishes for the New Mr. & Mrs. "

she also made these cute little cards where people will be writing their thoughts on it. I love how simple they are but still have our initials in the bottom corner.


Other than that I have just been trying to finalize what linens I want and I keep making lists over and over of things I need to do. I probably have 10 lists going on all in different places. But eventually it will all get done. hope everyone has a great weekend. We will be enjoying cool football weather in South Carolina. Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity