about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Love Tulle

Call me crazy but I love tulle and I love baby's breath. I saw this on Martha Stewart quite a while ago. An event designer was a guest on her show and showed her some ideas and I fell in love. the picture i am showing you is for an actual table with a centerpiece but they also showed one for a cake table which I loved. Which just consisted of tulle all the way around the tables and baby's breath covering the entire top of the table. I showed my dad and he told me I am crazy but I love tulle and I think it will look great. my only concern is my cake is mostly white fondant it might be too bland but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity