about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nightmare

Well I lived in a nightmare today dealing with my dress. I will post once I find out the outcome tomorrow. Not to worry the dress will be perfectly fine and beautiful but little hump we will be crossing. Hopefully it turns out good. But I am also on a plane at 6 in the morning to Maryland so I might not have time. jeff's grandpa is not doing good so I'm sure we will be busy with all his family, aunts, cousins and so forth. Please say a little prayer for Pop Pop (jeffs grandpa). But be back Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity