about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Real Wedding Tuesdsay

I am back in Jacksonville and had a great weekend with my mom on the road. We found something for her to wear for the wedding in charlotte and brought it home and was not to thrilled with it so we are back to square one when it comes to my moms outfit for the wedding. We had a great time at the game and Wake won! Sunday Jeff and I went to the fair and then off to watch the jaguars, which by the way are sorry. So other than that we just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.

This is my soon to be mother-in-law, me and my mom at the game waiting for Jeff to come through the little parade.


For Real Wedding Tuesday I saw this wedding on Vue photography's blog. I really liked it because I saw the Marble Slab Creamery Bar, which is what we will be doing at our rehearsal dinner. Jeff is not big on cake as I think I have said before on a post. He is obsessed with ice cream so for his grooms cake at the rehearsal we are going to cater in a marble slab ice cream bar for him. i think everyone is really going to like it. Check this wedding out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity