about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

After Session Pics

whew we had a long weekend and are so exhausted. We were out a beach condo all weekend celebrating a friends birthday! I am going to take a nap, but I came home to my photographer putting up pictures of our after session. These are the ones she chose for her blog post. I got to see the whole gallery and there are so many I just love. So when I get the CD with all of them on there I will post again of some of my favorites..

But here are the ones from her blog.








The one below on the right is one of my favorites. Definitely getting that on a canvas

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity