about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Master Bedroom Love

Now this is a type of master bedroom that i'm talking about. I've always wanted to have a seating area in my bedroom and a big window with silk drapes from the ceiling to the floor (i am in love with pretty much all of Candice Olson's work, this room was designed by her)



and a walk in closet with a chandelier, full length mirror and possibly an island but that isn't a must! ( ha my dad would tell me right now that my dreams are a bit lofty but hey a girl can dream)




jeff and i have started a list of things that are musts when we get a house. The little things that bother us from day to day living. For instance get huge washer and dryers so i dont have to do a million loads of laundry and waste soo much water, industrial size refrigerator and freezer, multiple shower heads in our shower and the list goes on and on.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Master Bedroom and may have to go that route when we redecorate! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity